Friday 17 June 2011

6 weeks later

So here we are now 6 weeks post transplant. I'm not feeling at all bad as it goes. I've had some visits from physios who have given me some exercise routines to do each day to help get me walking again. I've also been back to the hospital this week and they are very happy with my progress. They've taken me off one drug called Fragmin which involved a daily injection so that's nice. They also weighed me and I've put on a good few pounds since I was discharged. I've also seen my neurologist this week and he was surprised at how well I'm doing though he was unable to offer any magic potions to help me get back walking quicker. Like all the doctors he says it will be months not days or weeks before I see any real improvement. I'll just have to keep on exercising then.

1 comment: