Tuesday 24 May 2011

1st full day out

After a disturbed night's sleep I awoke positively to a nice day. Alys was here today and she has been a little tonic. I've eaten better too though mouth is still dry and weird. Had the usual GP and District Nurse visit and it was the latter's paperwork, a collection of questions regarding my abilities that caused an outbreak of blabbing upon realising I'm pretty useless at the moment. More food and more Alys! Laura and Charlie came after school and we had a nice civilised family meal. I was sad too see them go later. The black dog has been fought off well today. Must look to positives. Consultants are happy and see no reason why I will not improve over time. Gotta keep the spirit up and fight it all the way. Yes it will be tough but the rewards are there. Overall this wasn't a bad day, better than recent previous ones but hopefully there's even better to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment