Thursday 19 May 2011

Day +12

I've not written much in the last few days. My eyes have not been that great and I've been either too I'll or just not feeling up to it all. I still am not feeling top notch but there does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel. The weekend just gone was the absolute pits with endless vomiting and daiorhea. Monday did seem better and each new day since has continued the trend. Doctors are happy too. Eating is a problem because my mouth is so dry from treatment. My tummy rumbles but it's impossible to satisfy it's demands save with a strawberry shake. Nothing tastes of anything. So the cycle continues that no solid in means ... well you know. There was talk of release on Saturday but that is now unlikely and it may be Monday. Can't wait to get home!

3 comments: