Thursday 12 May 2011

Day +6 (part iii)

Apart from it being day plus six, one might be forgiven to ask if the 12 May has significance. Well yes it does. For north a year Laura and I have had tickets to see Roger Waters doing He Wall at the O2 in London. This was my 50th birthday treat from my good lady wife. Co independent of us getting tickets, my perennial mates Mumf, Ogri and Uncle Geezer had also bought tickets for tonight's show as a welcome over for the US arm of the fraternity. I hope you all had a good time you BASTARDS! I'll look forwad to hearing all about it. Oh yes, I cannot wait! Never mind, we were able to shift the tickets on eBay so we can do something nice with the cash when this ordeal is over and done with. David Gilmour has promised to play Comfortably Numb just once and I bet that is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment