Monday 9 May 2011

Day +2 and +3

I've started to notice queasy nausea these last few days. Pills help albeit briefly and when you feel as though the volcano in the pit of your stomach is about to erupt, yet more pills seem a daunting task. I've had some nice phone calls though and Laura and the kids have visited. Today when they were here though, I felt so tired even though I've now had a few good night sleeps. I guess it's all just par for the course. My blood counts are continuing to drop and soon I'll be without an immune system until the counts start to increase again. I'm dreading this period, it all sounds horrendous.

On brighter notes,Alys had her first day at pre-school and Charlie won second prize in the horticultural show for a leaf print. He was very proud of his silver medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment